My sweet family

My sweet family

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Moving Along

Time moves life right along, doesn't it? I can't believe it, but this past month I filled out and turned in registration papers for Malone to start Pre-K.  Where did my tiny 6 pound baby go to? 
Malone is more and more involved in various activities and social events.  She loves gymnastics and ballet, and we signed her up for t-ball this spring.  I can't wait to see if she likes it or not.  But I definately want her to have the chance to try everything she wants to.  If she likes it then great, but if not then we can move on to something else.  Malone has a great group of little girl friends and she loves playing with them! I can't believe how grown up she is and that we are already at the stage of play dates and best gal pals.

Time has moved right along with Jagger too!  I can't believe one year ago, I was about to deliver any day, and now we are about to celebrate a first birthday.  My sweet, almost 8 pound baby is about to enter "toddler-hood". 

Jagger is now cruising and ready to walk any day.  He is growing out of the stage where he wants to be held and cuddled all the time.  He wants to be mobile and on the go.  His little personality is shining and showing signs of being strong-willed, stubborn, and having a short fuse with a big temper.  I'm not sure where he gets any of those traits from?!  Haha.  He loves to eat and absolutely loves to play with Malone.  I think he is a little lost when she is not here.  Isn't that just so sweet!



I am thankful to have time with these two precious gifts!  I just wish it would slow down a little bit so I don't find myself opening my eyes tomorrow to an empty nest.  I pray daily that as Malone and Jagger grow they make wise choices and grow a love for the Lord.  I also pray time is kind to us and brings our family closer together with our bonds to each other and that time does not drift us away from each other.  Time: it can't be stopped, but it can be cherished.

No comments:

Post a Comment